As a leading IT service company in Japan, NTT DATA group believes that it is a social responsibility, which we have to fulfill, that we spread our aggressive activities for ensuring information security to the world along with providing secure and safety information systems to our customers.
Now that NTT DATA issued this report to introduce not only our efforts in the past but also our approaches to achieving a goal regarding information security.
We would really appreciate it if stakeholders reading through this report could find it useful in one way or another.
The NTT DATA Information Security Report 2012 can be downloaded in full or in individual subsections as PDF files.
The NTT DATA Information Security Report 2012
- Cover / Corporate Philosophy / Contents
- Message from the CISO
- NTT DATA Group information security policies
- NTT DATA information security management system
- Review of details outlined in the 2010 Information Security Report
- Adoption of Information Security Implementation Policies
- Information security activity case study 1
- Information security activity case study 2
- Information security activity case study 3
- Security in line with social conditions
- Improving understanding and awareness of information security
- Efforts taken by contractors
- Company overview / In closing / Back Cover