The retail banking transformation is a new challenge in achieving high business performance. In this dynamic environment, banks are at risk of being unable to meet future business needs due to the complexity driven by outdated technology platforms, inappropriate procedures and duplicate business processes.
- Shared Banking System: BeSTA®
BeSTA, Banking application engine for Standard Architecture, is one of the most successful core banking solutions for Community Cloud Banking services in Japan. More than 20 regional banks in Japan use BeSTA for their mission critical core banking. Based on the expertise and experiences in Japan, NTT DATA plans to offer this core banking services to local banks outside Japan.
- Watch our video to learn more about BeSTA
- Whitepaper is also available
- Market Risk Management & ALM Solution: BAM
NTT DATA has developed “Banking Analyze Master®” (BAM) to allow banks to administrate integrated management of market risk and ALM (Asset Liability Management). The system makes possible integrated control of deposit and loan transactions as well as market transactions such as bond and off-balance sheet transactions, which previously had been managed separately, thereby enabling sophisticated risk management and ALM.
- Bank Back Office Solutions
Back Office optimization and innovation represent a key aspect to guarantees better results for the Bank as a whole. NTT DATA helps customers to review the Organizational Model, define evolutionary path for cost/HR/reliability optimization. Furthermore, NTT DATA helps you right-size operational units, optimizes the sourcing model and implements tools that support back office operations.
- XBRL related Services for Banking Sector
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is an open and global standard for exchanging business information. XBRL, often referred as “Interactive Data”, gives the financial community a standards-based method to prepare, publish, exchange, search, and analyze business information such as financial report, corporate actions, micro-finance and environmental disclosure for both public and private concerns - across all software formats and technologies. Our expert XBRL team has the “domain specific knowledge”, “XBRL technical knowledge” and long experience of engaging in various XBRL projects. We can help you to successfully achieve XBRL implementation by providing XBRL related consulting, Taxonomy development, XBRL related system integration and project management services.
Capital markets firms need to promote transparency and innovation, reduce risk, decrease trading cost, and enhance the integration of the various markets in an environment of globalization. NTT DATA develops industry leading platforms for firms in the investment banking, wealth management and asset management verticals.
- Testing Framework for Capital Markets
The first automated testing software suite designed specifically for Securities and Capital Markets trading applications by financial domain experts. NTT DATA with its partners understands your business, your applications and your unique testing requirements.
- Credit Rating Information Service Platform: Global Rating Master®
Global Rating Master (GRM) is a total information service for distributing external rating data provided by the five Basel II-compliant rating agencies including S&P, Fitch, Moody’s, JCR and R&I. More than a dozen of financial institutions have been enjoying benefits from this service platform.
Given that Basel III will specifically require “banks subject to international standards” to obtain external ratings of financial institutions for business transactions, NTT DATA will continue to reinforce the existing service support structure to embrace expected regulatory changes.
- Collateral Management Support & Solution: COLLINE®
NTT DATA has extensive experience in collateral management initiatives, from scoping and defining collateral management strategies to specifying and delivering pragmatic collateral management target operating models aligned with business objectives, regulatory obligations, and market best practice. We provide a blend of critical business and technology expertise which accelerates adoption of Lombard Risk’s best-of-breed COLLINE collateral management solution.
- See our fact sheet
- NTT DATA’s trading platforms and risk management solutions
NTT DATA has been delivering trading platforms and risk management solutions, Prelude Enterprise®, XNET and SIGMA21‐X, which cover wide variety of asset classes for financial institutions such as banks, securities and insurance companies. Our solutions support clients’ front, middle and back office operations, enhancing the risk management capability and pursuing profit expansion. Our solutions could be served by cloud base. NTT DATA also delivers consulting, AMO and BPO service with our financial domain experts such as quants.
- See the brochure of Prelude Enterprise
Payment & Card Processor
NTT DATA has been a leading solutions and services provider for payment and card processing, and has built and supported clearing/settlement infrastructures, primarily in Japan.
- Merchant screening solution: Nextera Screening
For credit card acquirers and PSPs (payment service providers), NTT DATA supports risk monitoring process on merchant onboarding and ongoing monitoring. Nextera Screening built with leading-edge technology enables STP, automatic merchant analysis and bulk screening so that clients can board and keep more and more clean merchants.
- See the brochure of Nextera Screening
- Card Payment Network System: CAFIS® (Credit And Finance Information)
Japan’s largest card payment network that connects credit card companies, financial institutions, and merchants across Japan online. It provides authorization services and cash advance services along with other services, including debit cards and cash withdrawal service. CAFIS PastelPort® , CAFIS PastelPort Plus(tm) and CAFIS BlueGate® are also available.
- Credit Data Transfer System : CDS®
CDS connects merchants and credit card companies with each other online to communicate data, such as product and service sales information and credit card validity, promptly and accurately.
- Terminal Solutions for Card Payments : INFOX® and INFOX-NET®
INFOX terminals accept credit, debit, contactless IC, and UnionPay cards, supporting shopping, account transfer contract acceptance, and point reward services based on these cards. INFOX terminal uses the INFOX-NET data processing center to connect merchants with credit card companies and financial institutions.
- Multi-channel Payment Processing System : mPayy
This solution is a secure online, multi-channel (web, mobile app, RFID, card) and NFC (Near Field Communication) payment platform that enables merchant and bill payment processing serving individuals, small businesses, ecommerce retailers, charities and political parties through its various accounts.
- Payment Process Management System: VTPie
Integrated solution for end-to-end payment handling by inter-bank network systems, all the way to the front end and customer interface.
- Payment Connection Solution for MyBank : VTPie for MyBank
MyBank initiative by EBA, the European Banking Association, is a new service for e-commerce payments, complementary with payment cards usage. NTT DATA defines a Modular Software Solution to simplify the access to MyBank Services for banks, service providers and merchants.
- *BeSTA is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *Banking Analyze Master is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *Prelude Enterprise is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Financial Solutions.
- *CAFIS is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *CAFIS PastelPort is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *CAFIS BlueGate is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *CAFIS PastelPort Plus is a trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *CDS is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *INFOX is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *INFOX-NET is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *Global Rating Master is a registered trademark of NTT DATA Corporation in Japan.
- *COLLINE is a registered trademark of Lombard Risk Management plc in England.