Realizing clients' business goals
across the world
This page re-uses cases published in our financial statements (https://www.nttdata.com/global/en/investors/library/earnings Company Presentation) with no modifications made.
FY21 Key achievements
Public & Social
Launch of Digital Disaster Prevention Platform to Support Emergency Operations Center Totally
Through the D-Resilio digital disaster prevention PF, we aim to enhance the resilience of local governments and infrastructure companies against all kinds of crises and to raise the level of crisis and disaster response capabilities of society as a whole through organizational collaboration.
Multiple products can be combined and provided quickly according to the current situation of the local government or infrastructure company
Open-API marketplace "API gallery" to open in October 2021
It is an open platform that connects fintech companies and local governments with financial institutions and so on.
Promoting digitalization across industries including collaboration between cross-industry.
ITO Digital partner for hospitality company
Awarded a large, three-year contract extension in July 2021 with a leading global hospitality company as their digital partner for IT outsourcing
- Partnering to enable a better customer experience by continuing to focus on Digital Transformation, Data & Analytics and Cloud Enablement
- Executing day-to-day support and continued delivery excellence while providing consulting and innovative thought leadership
Smart solutions for INDYCAR
NTT Group and INDYCAR have partnered to deliver digital innovations for NTT INDYCAR SERIES to promote fan experience.
- Enabling fans experience real-time race events
- Received high ratings and fostered enhanced brand recognition and reputation
- Safety venue management by predictive insights on crowd congestion and more powered by NTT Smart Solutions Platform
INDYCAR Data Experience
- Providing high-quality customer experiences such as visualization of race conditions using AI powered by NTT Smart Solutions Platform
EMEA & LATAM
MaaS platform for Renfe
Awarded the contract of developing MaaS platform for 5 years with Renfe, the Spanish public rail transport company