NTT DATA collaborates with world-class academic institutions and startups as part of our research and development activities. Embracing an open innovation approach, we strive to innovate at the intersection of industry, academia, and startups. Together, we explore and develop game-changing technologies and innovative solutions that benefit business and society.
NTT DATA collaborates with academic scientists pioneering research to develop novel innovations that improve lives and transform business.
- North AmericaRosalind W. Picard, Affective Computing, MIT Media Lab - Technology Will Help Us Learn About Emotions for Personal Well-Being
- North AmericaPattie Maes, Fluid Interfaces group, MIT Media Lab - Machines will expand our capabilities and help us recognize and better understand our internal state
- North AmericaCynthia Breazeal, Personal Robots group, MIT Media Lab - Human-Centered Robots Are Key to Creating a Society We All Want to Live In
- JapanKoji Nakano, Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, Hiroshima University - A New Solution Method for Combinatorial Optimization Problems to Maximize the Computational Performance of GPU
- JapanKyorin University and NTT DATA to Collaborate on AI Diagnosis of Facial Paralysis
NTT DATA collaborates with startups to accelerate open innovation. Many of the startups we engage with have ties with the academic institutions we have partnerships with.
NTT DATA has strategic partnerships with several universities to cultivate comprehensive innovation programs, educational engagements, recruitment initiatives, and personnel and capability exchanges.
- EMEANTT DATA, the Polytechnic University of Milan and POLI.design: An Agreement for Collaboration on Innovative Technology and Design Issues in the Field of Research and Training
- EMEADigital Opportunities in B2B – The Intelligent Hazardous Materials Warehouse as a Blueprint for Sustainable Service Solutions
- EMEANTT DATA Romania brings digitalization to manufacturing
NTT DATA offers scholarship and internship to students to develop their knowledge and expertise. Information on the student programs can be found on the regional NTT DATA websites and may vary by region.
Events and Workshops
NTT DATA participates in various academic activities, conferences, and workshops to promote learnings and collaborations.