Vacancy Announcement for Project Leader
25/10/2018 11:21:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18102501
Information Technology - Management
Welcome to NTT DATA Myanmar!
We are now hiring Project Leader who willing to become professional in IT innovator
- Able to manage one medium sized project or multiple small projects depends on the project size (about 10-30 project members).
- Able to guide and mentor the team leader.
- Able to do assigned task by supporting the customer requirement.
- Able to suggest the improvement of the project activities and problem solving.
- Able to perform working plan of entire project and project estimation under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Able to lead and coordinating with project members.
- To take responsibility for project members evaluation.
- Able to arrange appropriate resource depends on the project situation.
- System development experience in IT field about 7 years.
- Management experience for 20-30 staffs.
- System Development experience at least 6 years and Management experience at least 3 years.
- Good command of English, and can communicate in Japanese(JLPT N3 and above).
- Competitive salary and other allowances such as travelling, Japanese, accommodation allowances.
- Training support such as Japanese, technical.
- Good working environment.
- Systematic pay and promotion.
- Pre and annual medical check up.
- Business trip and training to the foreign countries especially Japan, China, Thailand, India and other Asian countries.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit the CV to these emails or in person during office hour.
- The application deadline is always opened based on vacancy requirements. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
- Office Hour : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday).
- NTT DATA Myanmar Co., Ltd | Building No. 17, 1st floor, MICT Park (Phase 3), University Campus, Hlaing Township, Yangon .
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.