27/12/2022 20:07:00 PM - REQ171122
Welcome to NTT DATA Malaysia!NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a Data Scientist
What you will be working on:
- Collect, store and analyze data from various data source.
- Perform data mining and analyze data using statistical techniques.
- Organize, transform, and analyze both structure data and unstructured data according to business case.
- Access business needs and develop machine learning use cases based on business needs.
- Explain and present machine learning use cases from business perspective.
- Perform advanced analytics methods and machine learning techniques in identifying features for modelling.
- Design, develop and execute the required analytical algorithms, techniques and statistical methods for modelling.
- Provide guidance and knowledge on using different type of model(s) for accuracy comparison.
- Lead/guide/provide advice to difference levels of business users in machine learning related subject matter.
- Review and advise on fine turning model accuracy, evaluate model(s) that are ready for deployment.
- Monitor and health check of model(s) that have been deployed to production.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy in each deliverable.
- Provide support for business continuity of deliverables / analyses.
- Required to based customer site.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above in Data Science, Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Min. 3 - 5 years’ experience in analytics related roles (banking/insurance experience is a plus).
- Customer facing and with excellent communication skills to translate technical concepts and solutions to business.
- Expertise in handling large volume of data, data mining and generate analytical insights to business problem.
- Experience in statistical methodology and computational programming languages such as R or Python.
- Modelling experience (e.g. propensity, segmentation, demand forecasting, credit scoring).
- Certification on data science or equivalent will be an added advantage.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge in Big data platform and Big data technology such Hadoop, Spark, No-SQL, systems and programs
- Knowledge in data visualization such as Tableau/ Power BI or equivalent
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Candidate can provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past.
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.