Sales Manager (Automotive/Manufacturing)
27/12/2022 22:57:00 PM - REQ221222
Welcome to NTT DATA Malaysia!NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a Sales Manager (Automotive/Manufacturing)
What you will be working on:
- Prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and new customers especially in Automotive, Manufacturing or Banking industry.
- Provide consulting and partnering with clients to develop high performance solutions based on NTT DATA’s best practice.
- Develops effective account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Manage customer relationship. Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to our value. Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities.
- Understand customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Review public information for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
What we are looking for:
- Sales experience of 5 years or more
- At least 3 to 5 years of Automotive, Manufacturing or Banking industry/consulting experience
- Has deep insights and know-how on how to manoeuvre companies project approval lifecycles and procurement processes.
- Has experience with project implementations e.g. digital transformations and technology implementations.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Additional and/or Preferred Qualifications:
Deep domain knowledge in one or more of the following area:
- Has experience in digital technology architecture, especially in the area of Cloud Migration, Data Analytics, Digital Transformation.
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.