We are seeking Senior Wintel Engineer
26/10/2022 17:46:00 PM - REQ70922
Welcome to NTT DATA Malaysia!
NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a Senior Wintel Engineer
What you will be working on:
Responsible for day to day operation and maintenance of Windows Server, Active Directory running critical business services
- Participate in infrastructure implementation project, lead/co-lead team members in ensuring successful project delivery
- Plan and perform system maintenance, OS and security patches
- Troubleshoot and report system incident/problems and anomalies
- Create and maintain operational documentation and reports
- Setup IT policies, standard operating procedures, change management to ensure standardized environments
- Create/build and maintain scripts to automate the support of Windows based servers
- Provide technical advice and provide coaching to junior team members
- Work with cross functional team members to troubleshoot issues and discover root cause analysis for continuous improvement.
- Ability to support activities outside of normal working hours when necessary
What we are looking for:
At least 5 years of experience in Windows Server deployment and administration
Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Server to deploy, manage and support.
Advanced working knowledge with Microsoft Windows Server architecture. MCSA/MCSE in Windows Server Infrastructure is a definite plus.
- Experience in working virtualization products like VMware and vSphere
Knowledge of Office 365 or Microsoft 365.
Knowledge in Azure ADFS for single-sign on integration.
Familiar with Patch Management tools such as Ivanti, ManageEngine or equivalent.
Understanding of ITIL concepts
Experience with Windows scripting, Visual Basic and PowerShell
Experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as within teams required.
Mandatory skills to have:
- - Active Directory
- - Microsoft Exchange
- - Windows OS (2012 and above)
- - Virtualization (VMware)
Desired skills to have:
- - Azure AD
- - O365
- - Backup Solution (Commvault)
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.