BI Engineer/Data Analyst
20/02/2023 00:00:00 AM - REQ260223
Welcome to NTT DATA Malaysia!
NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a BI Engineer/Data Analyst
What you will be working on:
- Work closely with multiple key stakeholders to understand business questions or requests and be able to suggest proper BI solution which is measurable and scalable
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI/ Tableau
- Writing high quality SQL code to retrieve and analyze data from database tables
- Perform complex data analysis, identify the root cause of existing BI systems and process issues, and develop solutions
- Develop queries and visualization for ad-hoc requests and projects
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports
- Ensure delivered product achieve team’s standard quality checklist and always have visibility on it
- Keep catching up on BI technology and have up-to-date data insight with the team
What we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Data Science) or equivalent
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in building solutions using a variety of BI tools especially using Power BI/ Tableau, designing and implementing business intelligence technical solutions, and a proven track record in delivering high-quality work with tight deadlines
- Good in writing SQL, stored procedures and functions
- Good understanding of data modelling, data staging, and data extraction processes
- Experience in requirement gathering and analysis, producing technical specifications and reports
- Familiar with documentation of solution (e.g. data models, configurations, setup, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with high attention to detail
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with using R/ Python and Alteryx
- Knowledge in Big data technology, Hadoop, Spark, No-SQL, systems and programs
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.