Manage end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture.
09/06/2023 14:00:00 PM - REQ360423
Welcome to NTT DATA Malaysia!
NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a Data Architect
What you will be working on:
- Work closely with clients in developing and implementing overall organizational data strategy in line with clients’ business processes. The strategy includes data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses and data analytics systems.
- Identify data sources, both internal and external and work out a data management plan that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
- Manage end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture. Manage the team in developing the application to testing and implementing the proposed solution.
- Plan and execute big data solution either on-premise or on cloud.
- Candidate will need to work closely with sales team in preparing proposals as part of the respond to RFI/RFP, put together business use cases as sales materials, conduct POC and workshops and proposes solution that matches customer’s technical requirements.
As a Team Leader:
- Manage & lead data engineering / data warehouse team in delivering data warehouse or analytics project.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders and vendors in delivering a smooth functioning enterprise data system to clients.
- Create an environment of continuous business improvement and a culture of innovation.
- Manage and continuously evaluate existing D&I offerings to suit market needs.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- More than 5 years of working experiences or knowledge in big data/ data management works which involves tasks like data warehousing, data analysis, data governance, etc.
- Proficiency in data modeling and design, including SQL development and database administration
- Quantitative and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- A self-starter with analytical curiosity and strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for an insight and the ability to make data driven recommendations
- Familiar with various data management, data analytics, data visualization and data science tools in the market
- Understand the common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
- Excellent data management skills involve looking for patterns, understanding database design concepts and being able to participate in short and long-term planning about big data projects.
- Domain / industry experience in Financial Services industry (Credit Services, Insurance) is a plus.
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.