Senior Project Manager - Contract
The candidate will be responsible for leading and overseeing projects from initiation to completion. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects are executed on time, within scope, and within budget. Your exceptional organizational skills, leadership, and communication will be crucial in delivering successful project outcomes.
NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a Senior Project Manager - Contract
- Manage day-to-day operations of IT projects, including resource allocation, team coordination, and communications with clients or stakeholders
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand their needs and challenges, and translating this information into project requirements
- Create and execute project work plans and revise them appropriately to meet changing needs and requirements
- Minimize exposure and risk on a project by effective application & compliance of methodology and enforce project standards
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of project implementation as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
- To adhere to Project Management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery
- Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationships and satisfaction
- Coordinate with project sponsors and business stakeholders in the prioritization and detail of deliveries while at the same time collaborate with other project stakeholders for consistent and focus implementation
- Experience in constructing and consolidating project budget from internal resources and vendors.
- Manage vendors and partners in project delivery.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Ability to manage multiple project teams, and provide timely status updates to stakeholders and management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Has experiences with IT project implementation involving different operating systems, network administration or service desk administration.
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project implementation
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software e.g. Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Formal project management training or certification (CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must be flexible to work at various client sites depending on project allocation.
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.