Senior Wintel Engineer
NTT DATA Malaysia is looking for a Senior Wintel Engineer
- Responsible for day to day operation and maintenance of Windows Server, Active Directory running critical business services
- Participate in infrastructure implementation project, lead/co-lead team members in ensuring successful project delivery
- Plan and perform system maintenance, OS and security patch
- Troubleshoot and report system incident/problems and anomalies
- Create and maintain operational documentation and report
- Setup IT policies, standard operating procedures, change management to ensure standardized environments
- Create/build and maintain scripts to automate the support of Windows based servers
- Provide technical advice and provide coaching to junior team members
- Manage vendor in day to day operation and infrastructure projects
- Min 5-6 years of experience in Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016, 2019) administration
- Experience in managing/supporting Active Directory
- Experience in Group Policy Management
- Experience in Windows Service Updates Services
- Exposure to monitoring tools for monitoring of enterprise servers
- Basic skills and knowledge with virtualization products like VMware and vSphere
- Basic skills for routing and networking
- Understanding of ITIL concepts
- Experience with Windows scripting, Visual Basic and PowerShell
- Experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
- Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Good to have: Key Management Service (KMS), IIS and Microsoft licensing knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive working style
- Working experience for onsite support in client place
- Excellent English communication skill
- Diligence, punctuality and excellent working attitude
Ready to Apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.