Spend Management Automation Beyond No Other
Concur Automated Business Travel and Expense Management
"In February 2014, Forrester Consulting evaluated the state of T&E spend management in a study commissioned by Concur Technologies. In a survey of 348 financial decision makers around the world, Forrester found that T&E is the second most difficult item for companies to control. Most firms wait for their employees to manually enter their T&E data after the expenditure is already made so that the resulting T&E reporting process focuses on retrospective compliance and budgeting. Analysis of T&E trends and potential cost optimization, if done at all, is done primarily via spreadsheets."
How Do You Control Spend and Maximize Profitability?
Keeping track of expense, travel and invoice spend can be difficult. In today’s modern workforce, the way in which your organization’s cash flow is controlled has shifted. Emerging technologies and new payment channels have allowed employees to take charge of how, when and on what your organization’s budget is being spent.
Processing expense reports is not anyone’s ideal way to spend the day – especially if your organization still uses a manual solution. Are employees tracking down paper receipts or manually entering data into spreadsheets? Tasks like these are repetitive and cumbersome.
When it comes to investing in technology to automate your expense, travel and invoice processes– or, better still, to look at seamlessly connecting all three – it is natural to ask: Why? What is the benefit?
Here are four (4) risks that can be minimized by connecting and automating your spend management processes:
- Limited Visibility and Uncontrollable Costs Are you confident that you have full visibility over all the expenses being submitted, trips being planned and invoices being processed by your employees?
- Falling Foul of Compliance or Regulatory Requirements Is your business fully compliant with rapidly changing legal and regulatory measures? And are you confident you have everything in place to effectively manage the risks of fraud and financial crime?
- Failing in Your Duty to Care for Your Employees Can you instantly locate, communicate with and support your employees travelling on business anywhere, at any time? Especially when they’ve asked for immediate advice?
- Missing the Strategic View and Losing Your Competitive Edge Do you have the tools, reporting and insights you need to help your organization retain its competitive edge – rather than having to play a reactive, fire-fighting role?
Imagine managing all your Finance processes in the cloud while strengthening your local compliance. Leverage your financial data to create usable business insights for the business.
How can you go from reactively managing your employee-initiated expenses to proactively saving your organization’s money?
AUTOMATION IS THE ANSWER TO THE TOP EXPENSE REPORTING ISSUES
Employee frustration and lengthy reimbursement times are two of the top issues with many organization’s expense reporting systems. Can you relate?
You shouldn’t have to. Let SAP Concur - the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services and solutions - show you how those problems can be a thing of the past with the Public Sector eBook: Greater Visibility. Greater Control. How to Overcome Manual Expense Challenges with T&E Automation
With this eBook, you will see how adopting an automated spend management approach, eliminates the many pain points that come with manual processes – paper receipts, out-of-policy spending, limited expense mobility (just to name a few). You can have confidence in the measures you take to remain compliant and accurately report your data.
At NTT DATA, we can help you Empower your Business with Data using SAP Concur
Concur Implementation Program
- Concur Intelligence
- ExpenseIt Pro
- Customer Success Program for implementation of SAP Concur – Expense
- Project Management
- User Testing and Training Support
- Post Go Live Support
The SAP Concur-NTT DATA partnership is a powerful combination. We partnered with NTT DATA as the first SAP Concur Service Partner and Value Added Reseller in the Philippine market. NTT DATA’s position as a leader in CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services is uniquely complementary to how SAP Concur is being rolled out.
With SAP Concur adoption extending across all industries, this partnership will allow us to drive far more business impact for our clients.
Dominique Ng - SAP Concur Marketing Director for Southeast Asia
Concur Helps You Run A Smarter Business
The travel and expense process can be a mess, but now there is a better way. With Concur, you can automate, manage and simplify your travel and expense process in one integrated system. It integrates modern technology with an easy-to-use expense management platform, helping reduce the time and cost of processing expense reports, unite disparate spend sources, and adapt to regulatory changes. For a moderate investment, empower your employees with the strategic tools they need to be productive and proactively manage your organization’s expenses.
NTT DATA has partnered with SAP Concur as the global leader in travel and expense management to help businesses do more efficiently.
How Do You Benefit From SAP Concur?
- 28% shorter expense approval cycles when you use mobile apps for travel and expense management
- 44% better compliance when you use end-to-end travel and expense solutions
- 55% lower cost of every expense report transaction when you automate
Why Choose NTT DATA?
NTT DATA, a Platinum SAP partner, is a leading provider of SAP solutions and services for medium to large organizations in the public and private sectors. We enable our customers to solve their complex business challenges through innovative, value-adding, and proven deployments of SAP and complementary solutions. As part of the NTT DATA Group, we leverage our global strength and capability while delivering localized service and flexibility. We have a large pool of consultants across geographical regions and vertical markets; equipped with sound technical competencies in their fields; in-depth product knowledge; and proven track record of delivering successful projects around the world.
Consistent, multi-awarded partner
- SAP Pinnacle Awards Year on Year
- SAP Partner Impact Award
- SAP Award of Excellence
- SAP ASUG Infinity Award
Proven Global Delivery Model and Toolsets
- Highest process maturity & One Method standard
- Using 100% SAP Activate® and PMI® standards
- Global Strategic Services Partner
- Global Value Added Reseller
- Global Services Partner
- Global AMS
- Global Hosting
- Global Cloud Provider
SAP Special Expertise
- SAP Business All In One Channel Partner
- SAP Business Objects Channel partner
- Early partner for SAP HANA
- Partner of Sybase (an SAP company) for Mobility solutions
- Partnership around QRM (Quality and Risk Management--Testing/TAO/HP)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) partner.
- ~22 own industry solutions including specific enhancements
- Own developed IP now with SAP
- Best practices development partner
- ~ 50 RDS solutions in place (~15 SAP certified)
- Providing for SAP App Store
- Early adopter of major SAP technology– inventions (ByD, Suite on HANA,...)