We are seeking a Back End Developer
12/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18091204
We currently seeks to hire a Back End Developer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- You will be part of a high-performance team focused on driving innovation, improving delivery effectiveness and building business solutions by designing and developing cutting edge software applications, web services and APIs using multiple technologies.
- At least 5-8 years of working experience, preferably in banking environments.
- Experienced at estimation in an agile environment and delivering on time.
- 5+ years as a back end developer with strong hands-on experience on server side frameworks (Java/Spring/Rest services/Soap), MSSQL, Oracle databases, MariaDB and Java Application Servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, WebSphere/WebLogic).
- Hands-on experience of Micro service patterns & concepts & its application in problem solving.
- Significant understanding of cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Strong experience with and comfortable working in a CI/CD pipeline such as container deployment exposures like Docker, Openshift.
- Strong experience writing unit tests and automated testing of API’s ie testing is not just a QA function and we don’t throw code over the wall.
- Candidate with operational experience, preferably in support of critical application systems, will have an advantage.
- Candidate must speak and write well.
- Candidate must be a strong team player.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.