Microsoft Teams is the ultimate messaging app for your organization—a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing, and even the occasional emoji! All in one place, all in the open, all accessible to everyone.
An intuitive virtual space helping employees work closer, no matter their location and brings forth the power of Microsoft 365 creating a truly world class communications, collaboration and productivity suite.
- Communicate to your teammates in the moment and keep everyone up-to-date
- Stay connected with chat, calls and meetings within your team, private or group conversations
- Schedule or join online skype meetings
- Share files, applications or your desktop in online meetings
- Have a dedicated phone number (Integration with Teams Calling)
With the New Way of Work (NWOW), you can improve employee productivity and satisfaction, and create more seamless communication and collaboration across locations and platforms while maintaining the security and integrity of systems and data.
In this session we would show you the basics of how to use Teams in your organisation by learning how useful Teams are in terms of collaboration and communication. Modern Workplace Solutions replace the age of pen and paper, and is the NEW WAY OF WORKING! Attend this session to understand how all this can be done right from your desk.
Join us for a Webinar featuring NTT DATA’s introduction to Microsoft Teams & WAY WAY OF WORK (NWOW) and learn how it can reduce operational workloads.
The Q&A session will focus on common pain points and issues that organizations may be dealing with during the COVID period.
Register for a FREE WEBINAR now!
Through our two (2) hour virtual session, you will be able to learn:
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Communication and collaboration with Teams
- User roles within Teams
- Video conferencing
- Introduction to New Way of Work (NWOW)
- Collaboration and communication within your Team
- Business process in Teams
- Applications in Teams
- Q&A Session
Please register to the following schedules:
Friday 6 November 2020 (2:00pm – 4:00pm)