We are seeking a BAU Lead
07/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18090701
Information Technology and Services - Computer Software - Financial ServicesCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a BAU Lead to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Responsible for providing end to end L2/L3 support for Regional Public Web & Credit Card Rewards platforms.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Responsible for tracking, prioritizing, communicating all the issues raised within for 2 platforms.
- Responsible to ensure that the system is available all the time & is responding within defined SLA.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Responsible to track & close all the Risks, audit items raised for 2 platforms.
- Responsible for managing the BAU Budget for 2 platform. This includes validating the running cost & ensuring all the support renewals are tracked.
- Responsible for managing a team of 8 L2/L3 support for these 2 platforms.
- Responsible to work with various delivery partners like Akamai, Google, Microsoft, OpenText, EpiServer etc., for providing support to these 2 platforms.
- Responsible for coordinating regular HA flip, yearly Pen Test, applying security patches etc.,
- Responsible for ensuring that monitoring is in place for all the break points.
- Responsible for handling problem management calls with business & other technology teams & partners.
- Public Web o Overview: This is a customer facing web application, which hosts the public website with brochure content & Digital onboarding for DBS customers. This application supports hosts 6 countries, including consumer & corporate segments. This platform is hosted on premise & on AWS cloud infrastructure o Product: OpenText TeamSite/LiveSite o Technology: Java, Linux, MariaDB, JBoss, AWS.
- * Credit Card Rewards o Overview: This is a customer facing web application, which allows DBS Credit Card customers to redeem their Reward points. o Product: NA o Technology: .NET, Wintel, IIS.
- Communication skills backed up with strong problem solving capabilities to handle issues across various platforms.
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skill to identify solution to problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of customer inquiries.
- Sound knowledge in banking domain, with knowledge on digital onboarding.
- Sound knowledge in Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts etc.
- Sound knowledge in Unix, Jboss, MariaDB & good understanding of infrastructure components like webservers, appservers, plugins, connection pooling, SLB, firewalls etc.
- Have good understanding of how OpenText TeamSite/Livesite.
- Good understanding of UI framework like ReactJS, Angular etc.
- Knowledge in Wintel technologies, like .NET
- Good understanding of Risk Management Process.
- Sound knowledge on handling finance & understands terms like CAPEX, OPEX, Ownership, Depreciation etc.
- Have good understanding of how Search Engine works. Knowledgeable in any Search engines like Solr, GSA, Elastic Search etc.
- Ability to work under pressure & provide 24*7 on call support.
- Overall experience of 7-9 years.
- 4-6 years of experience in Application Support and development or related experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in working in Banking domain.
- 4-5 years of experience in handling finance.
- Significant experience in handling problem management calls & drive the issues resolution within specified SLA.
- 3-5 years of experience in handling vendor management.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.