We currently seeks to hire a Software Developer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Deliver dependable technology solutions for Treasury Credit and Market Risk systems, a mix of vendor and in-house developed systems.
- Provide support on Treasury Credit and Market Risk application system.
- Deliver application enhancements and reports using Agile and modern delivery toolset to enable business needs, technology strategy and improve operational efficiency.
- Work closely, and communicate effectively, with business users as well as software vendors on solution delivery and issue resolution.
- Provide effective functional and technical support for applications under purview - ensure issues are appropriately documented, tracked, addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and deliver technology solutions relating to Treasury Credit and Market risk application for Front, Middle and Back office user groups, and provide post-implementation production operational support.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- A team player, fast learner with at least 3 working experience.
- 2-4 years of application development experience.
- Keen interest in Financial Products, Open-Source stack, Agile and Continuous Delivery.
Core Technical competency:
- Experience with full stack software development.
- Experience with any Programming Language.
- Experience with any Message Queue.
- Experience with any SQL & RDBMS.
Good to have knowledge or experience in any of the following:
- Nodejs, Meteor
- Sybase, Mariadb, Mongodb, Redis or any in-memory cached
- Rabbit MQ, Kafkha
- Solaris, Redhat Linux
- Html, Xml, JSON
- Credit Risk & Market Risk Knowledge
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.