We are seeking an Infrastructure Support
06/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18090601
Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire an Infrastructure Support to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Supporting 24/7 Data center equipped with AIX servers configured as LPAR’s with HACMP Cluster.
- Setting up completely virtualized environment implemented on P780 and P740 servers (LPAR, Dual VIO server, Link aggregated SEA , NPIV , LPM ).
- Performance fine tuning, monitoring and system Security in IBM P-Series servers includes (p520, p550, p570,p740 and p780).
- Install and configure HACMP cluster and perform failover and fall back testing.
- Troubleshoot HACMP related issues.
- Setting up VCS cluster in HA DR mode in AIX servers.
- Setting up and troubleshooting GPFS file systems on local and remote cluster.
- Server Hardening and follow up for ISCD sign off.
- Health check and Deviation fixing in UAT environment and proceed to apply on Production environment after UAT sign off with valid Change requests.
- Follow Patch management process to update TL and SP levels on OS and other sub systems.
- Execute critical Change activity during green zones.
- SAN migration and file system conversion activities (JFS to JFS2).
- Middleware installation and configuration such as Web Sphere application server, MQ, IBM Http Server, Connect Direct.
- Enable SSL communication between WAS, MQ and IHS and 3rd party applications.
- DB2 Database Administration in DB2 v8.1, v8.2, v9.1, v9.5, v9.7, v10.1.
- MySQL Enterprise Edition 5.5 , 5.6
- * High Availability environment support using HACMP & VCS Cluster, HADR.
- ITIL Process experience - Incident Management, Change Management and Problem management, Request management and Knowledge Management.
- Strong in shell scripting to automate the database housekeeping activities.
- Design and developed scripts using Korn Shell to automate daily and weekly housekeeping jobs.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.