We are seeking a Lead Development Engineer
13/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18091301
Engineering - Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Lead Development Engineer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Manage in scope customer communication platform to support enterprise wide projects.
- Hands-on programming and responsible to lead the team on application development and technical design.
- Align to architecture principles and standards & make sure the deliverables and solutions adhere to organization design principles.
- Collaborates with Project Managers and technical staff to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution/application plan, and serve as a technical lead when required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts across multiple teams.
- Support production issues and be on standby as and when required.
- Train the team members on the application framework, components, interfaces and features.
- Provide strong governance controls over the codebase, technology stack, in accordance with established standards and procedures. Instill strong engineering discipline in the team.
- Degree in Computing / Computer Science / Engineering preferred.
- Hands on experience on Java/Web frameworks and tools including: Java / J2ee, Python, Spring-boot, Redis, Hazlecast, AngularJS, Kafka/AMQP (RabbitMQ), MongoDB, Cloud Foundary or similar cloud technology.
- Spring Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Sonar, Apache Hadoop stack, AngularJS, Test driven development.
- Familiarity with RDBMS, preferably MariaDB, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Solid experience with Linux.
- You are able to develop services that constitute front to back applications.
- Knowledge in different domains, programming languages and client environments.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.