We are seeking a Murex Integration MxML Developer
12/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18091203
Engineering - Information Technology - AnalystCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Murex Integration MxML Developer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Execute projects and enhancements and provide technical support in STP trade interface, including pre-trade related enhancement.
- Analyze user requirements and design / development of Murex STP trade interfaces.
- Work will also include development using Unix shell scripts, SQL and Core Java to automate the interfaces between Murex and other application systems.
- The candidate is expected to work closely, and communicate effectively and independently with project managers, business analysts and business users, as well as external vendors.
- Murex MxML (MX3.1) experiences, with proficiency in XML/XST languages, Data Dictionaries, Templates, Workflows, FXCash Module.
- Familiar with popular trade interfaces in the markets, like EBS, TOF, RTNS, MarkitWire, Omgeo and Traiana, etc. Understand STP related pre-trade sequence well.
- Good knowledge in post trade workflows, good understanding in Swift messages, Payment gateways and trade life cycles.
- Good knowledge of Treasury products.
Good to have knowledge:
- Core Java programming, preferably version 1.6 and above.
- SQL language, preferably in Sybase environment.
- Unix system command and shell script programming.
- Murex Datamart report.
- Market Data knowledge including MDRS, MDCS and RTBS.
- Hands-on experience of continuous integration and automated test framework.
- Good knowledge of DevOPS, Agile, Open sources and cloud development.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good teamwork spirit.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.