We are currently looking for a Network Engineer
01/09/2018 10:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18090101
Information Technology - Consulting - DesignCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Network Engineer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Management of network daily activities for ATM deployment.
- Responsible to plan, coordinate and work with various vendors for network deployment.
- Responsible for IP assignment and DHCP reservation.
- Responsible for network asset, circuit and inventory management.
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors’ support teams for the trouble-shooting, identification and resolution of network problems.
- Prepare network configuration for network deployment.
- Implement well defined changes like switchport configuration, and DHCP reservation.
- Track network configuration security compliance.
- Prepare monthly capacity reports for campuses network.
- Hands on experience in Network Monitoring servers like Solarwinds, Nagios and Netbrain.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science.
- The person would be expected to report to domain owner of network department and work as a team member in the network team.
- 1-2 years of experience in supporting complex banking IT environment or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience on IP addressing and subnetting.
- Experience with coordinating with multiple vendors for network deployment.
- Experience with Infoblox DNS, DHCP support is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge and experience in using network management systems, i.e. SolarWinds, Nagios, Netbrain would be a plus.
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Meticulous, dateline oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Certifications such as CCNA or equivalent level in networking is an advantage.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.