We are seeking a PeopleSoft Developer
02/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18090201
Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a PeopleSoft Developer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Full lifecycle application development and enhancement.
- Analyze functional and technical requirements, data, codes, applications or systems.
- Design, code and/or debug applications running in the PeopleSoft.
- Integrate components.
- Test software for quality assurance.
- Deploy to test and production environments.
- Transition to production support groups.
- Provide documentations and artifacts as needed on each stage of the development lifecycle.
- Update these documents based on review points by the governance team and leads.
- At least 4 years experience in developing and customizing PeopleSoft HCM and ELM modules and applications.
- Development Tools: Application Designer (PeopleTools 8.5x), People Code, Workflow Engine.
- Data Management Tools: Application Engine, Component Interface, ExcelToCI, Data Mover, FileLayout.
- Administration Tools: Application Server admin (Basic Knowledge), Process scheduler, Portal Registry, Security Administrator, Application Messaging, Integration Broker (IB), Web Services.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.