Senior Software Engineer
12/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18091208
Engineering - Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Provide service for full SDLC, including requirement gathering, design, coding, unit testing, system testing, documentation.
- Provide support to users, as well as daily system support.
- Ensure all issues are appropriately addressed in timely manner.
- Work with infrastructure partner to ensure the infrastructure where the systems operating on are at optimal level at all times.
- Work with vendors, upstream and/or downstream systems support to deliver optimal and integrated solutions.
- Keep updated with standards and ensure appropriate standards is applied to all supported systems.
- Ensure work products are in full compliance with standards.
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in banking environment.
- 1 year of development and delivery experience using cloud / container technology such as docker, micro-service, WebAPI, OAUTH2.
- Experienced in developing application with key technologies: Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio.
- Experienced full SDLC cycles.
- Experienced in supporting and solving production issues.
- Candidate must be fluent in verbal and written means of communication.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.