Talent Acquisition Specialist - IT
03/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18090301
Information Technology - Human ResourcesCONTACT US
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our recruitment team, a dynamic team that works hard in attracting good IT talent.
As a TA Specialist, you will work closely with hiring managers and stakeholders in running the full recruitment life cycle focusing on high volume IT roles.
You are a self-starter who is highly passionate in recruiting the best talent for the organisation. You possess a strong sense of urgency and appreciate the value of providing an excellent candidate experience. The ability to be agile and thrive in a dynamic work environment is a must!
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle from initial candidate sourcing, assessment, to conducting interviews and offer management.
- Responsible for designing job adverts, screening candidates, arranging interviews, references and gaining offer approvals.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing candidates through various methods such as headhunting, database search, job portals, referrals.
- Vendor management.
- Reporting recruitment status on a regular basis to management.
- Responsible for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Build relationship with key stakeholders and be seen as the go-to person for any recruitment related advice.
- 3+ years recruitment experience, with proven track record of high volume recruitment in the IT sector.
- Experienced in attracting talent through social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Tweeter, etc.), job boards, campus workshops, referral campaigns and others.
- Ability to manage and deliver to multiple vacancies.
- Strong candidate relationship building and negotiation skills, with ability to engage and influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Engineering preferred.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Singaporeans preferred.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.