We are seeking a Senior Application Developer and Technical Support in Mainframe z/OS environment
05/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18090501
Engineering - Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Senior Application Developer and Technical Support in Mainframe z/OS environment to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Strong involvement in the full system development life cycle (SDLC) by performing research/analysis, providing functional specifications/design, developing modules, performing unit testing, system integration testing / user acceptance testing, implementing modules, providing post implementation support for ITT-Mainframe applications.
- Responsible for all IT service delivery matters to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Provides first level support for all ITT-Mainframe applications as part of rotating support roster.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related task/s which may be assigned to him/her by Team Lead.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the Software Development Life Cycle of mainframe-based applications with strong experience in CICS COBOL and DB2.
Equipped with knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- IBM Mainframe languages such as COBOL, EZTREIVE, JCL, CICS and SQL.
- File/Record management such as VSAM, TAPE, DB2, DASD.
- MVS tools which include Expediter, Changeman, Infoman, OPC, SDSF, SPUFI, SORT, File-Aid, FTP.
- Has knowledge on FX systems both trade processing and interest rates.
- Works independently, anticipates and handles critical situations
- Has a strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should possess a strong analytical mindset.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.