We are seeking a Web Developer
12/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18091207
Engineering - Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Web Developer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Participate in the planning, design & deployment of new sites, solutions and workflows.
- Will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Employ best practices for designing reusable code and libraries relating to UI features.
- Participate in testing and management of UAT.
- Analyze, debug where possible and test code fix.
- Enforce and adhere to governance guidelines and procedures related to security, patching, development and overall stability of the environment.
- Communicate effectively with the various business units, end users, and technology teams to properly support, plan and deploy solutions that meet business needs.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Graphic design or equivalent.
- Good understanding of AngularJS framework.
- Must have samples of experience utilising JS frameworks (AngularJS and jQuery).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Responsive web site design.
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocols, AJAX, and REST.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts is required.
- Must demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem solving skills as well as the ability to communicate technical ideas and concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
- Proficiency with Adobe creative suite a plus.
- Excellent project/time management skills are required.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.