12/09/2018 08:00:00 AM - ID 2018 - 18091209
Engineering - Information TechnologyCONTACT US
We currently seeks to hire a Web Developer to join our team
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in 42 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
- Work with engineers and management to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Design and develop web application UI/UX by using standard best practices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Perform thorough testing to ensure product quality.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expand, and scale web applications.
- You should be a polytechnics or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary web development technologies and scripting languages.
- Experience with developing top-notch web applications.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open source communities.
- A passion for coding.
- Familiarity working with React, Spring Framework, Angular, jQuery, and D3JS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
With the right people on board,
anything is possible.
The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Ready to apply?
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Kindly be informed that only short listed applicants will be contacted.