About The Site
The Site is designed to make web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes.
For the best possible experience, be sure that you are using the latest version of your operating system and web browser. The Site may be unable to use as intended depending on the computer environment, or for other reasons.
Adobe Flash Player
Allows you to view animation and other content made with Adobe Flash as well as other compatible content.
Allows you to view and print content provided in PDF files.
This site aims to be an attractive yet accessible site that can be used by as many people as possible. It therefore makes use of the latest in web expression technologies and methods. NTT DATA Thailand intends to continue working to make the site as accessible as possible, based on the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, the Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities Information and communications equipment, software and services Part 3: Web content (JIS X 8341-3), and the Guidelines for Designing Accessible Web Content on the Internet announced at the fifth session of the Joint Meeting of the IT Strategy Council and the IT Strategy Headquarters, as well as other standards.
Linking to the NTT DATA Thailand Web site
Operators of other Web sites are, as a general rule, free to include links to this Web site. However, NTT DATA Thailand assumes no responsibility for the content of any third-party sites linked to or from this site. The scope of this Web site is limited to pages with the domain name “nttdata.com” . Links to pages outside this scope should be made only after confirming the policy of the respective sites.
The following practices are strictly forbidden.
- Linking to this site from a site with content slanderous of or otherwise injurious to the company or its products or harmful to its reputation.
- Linking to this site from a site with content that goes against the public order and morals.
- Linking to this site from a site containing illegal content, or involved in or likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- Using a frame or other means to disguise the fact that the displayed content is from this site.
Using the NTT DATA Corporate Logo
When using the NTT DATA corporate logo GIF for making links to this site, please observe the following use conditions and guidelines.
Corporate Logo Use Conditions
Use of the NTT DATA corporate logo shall constitute agreement to abide by the following conditions.
- The logo GIF shall be used only for linking to the NTT DATA Web site.
- The user shall acknowledge the rights of NTT DATA to the logo and shall make no claims regarding those rights.
- Use of the NTT DATA logo to link to this site does not entitle the owner of the linking Web site to any privilege or consideration by NTT DATA, nor shall any such representation be made.
- The logo GIF shall be used exactly in the form provided, without making any alterations.
- NTT DATA reserves the right to discontinue allowing the use of its corporate logo at any time, and has the right to alter its shape and design.
Linking from the Company Name
Use the following HTML code when linking from the company name.
<a href="https://www.nttdata.com/th/en/">NTT DATA Thailand</a>
Please use a proper form of the company name in the link: NTT DATA Thailand.
Other Points to Note
The content of the NTT DATA Thailand Web site is subject to change or deletion without prior notice. The use conditions given here may be changed without prior notice. In case of such change, the user shall be responsible for following the new conditions. Before reproducing this Web site in books, magazines or other printed materials, or in a CD-ROM or other recording media, please contact us.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web site, NTT DATA Thailand is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors herein. Information may be changed or updated without notice.