Bangkok – 27th September 2022, NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of NTT DATA Corporation and a global digital business and IT service leader, revealed three challenges in the world of digital marketing and findings in a study on the role of creating a customer experience, the Innovation Index report. It offered tips on building a digital experience: the key to digital marketing success begins with a clearly defined strategy that sets the scope of workflow, design of communication channels and visual design to keep customers coming back, and the creation of digital channels that are effective in gaining consumer insights in the digital age, together with system management and evaluation for continuous system improvement. It encourages organizations and brands to create a positive customer experience to foster sustainable brand loyalty.
Mr. Hironari Tomioka, President and Chief Executive Officer at NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd., stated that organizations and brands across the globe, including in Thailand, are battling three digital marketing challenges, which include:
1) Competition to create experience and values for customers - Organizations need to gain better insights into individual expectations to strengthen customer relationships and remain competitive in the market.
2) Faster customer decision-making – Organizations and brands need access to and an in-depth understanding of their customer’s data, and fastness and real-time are of the essence. To achieve this, they need appropriate tools to enable data collection across marketing channels and data precision.
3) Maintaining customer loyalty – To keep customers returning to their products or services, organizations and brands need to transform data into knowledge as fast as possible and translate it into practice.
According to NTT DATA’s recent research report Innovation Index report, 66% of executives treat customer satisfaction as a top priority, and 60% of organizations that have developed mobile applications say they see value in improving customer experiences.
Improving Digital Experiences is a key factor for digital marketing success and is essential for business these days. It helps organizations make sense of customer behavior through every digital channel, from building a brand, product and service awareness, decision-making, purchases, and customer retention to customer loyalty. To develop a variety of digital channels to enhance one’s ability to improve customer experiences, one needs to evaluate the performance of each marketing channel to analyze operating performance. The data collected should also be used to analyze consumer behavior to develop marketing strategies. Organizations and brands must clearly set out their plans, objectives and goals for online marketing to measure the impacts of digital channels on their business. This will enable them to make an informed decision on which digital channels to invest in that will be most effective and give the highest returns. However, based on our experience working with leading companies globally, we found that the key to providing customer service and improving digital experiences lies in “put your customers first, and technology second” added Mr. Hironari.
NTT DATA offers the following services that help organizations worldwide to deliver a successful digital experience.
- Omnichannel Strategy & Digital Experience Advisory – A team of consultants is available to help identify and set strategies for building a digital customer experience based on in-depth data analysis.
- Experience Design – Service design ranges from workflow and communication channels to visual design to attract target groups, elevating brand standing to a different level in alignment with the organization’s strategies and objectives.
- Performance Management – Performance monitoring and evaluation for continuous improvement of the digital marketing system to deliver and maintain a positive user experience in line with business goals.
NTT DATA has recently developed a digital experience strategy for a leading Germany-based electric vehicle company, enhancing its business transformation capabilities by creating a platform that allows access to target customers, from building a membership system, a marketing automation system, a content management system (CMS), a digital asset management system, an e-Commerce system to support online trade and various payment methods, a lead management system, a customer service center and an after-service evaluation center to maintain positive relationships. NTT DATA has helped develop close-loop traffic in the ecological private domain to complement the online market’s operations, design a customer loyalty program to enable customers to remain in constant interaction with the brand, including a Unified Content Center and a Unified Digital Asset Center through various channels of the company. It also set up an omnichannel marketing analytics model that improves daily operational performance and developed marketing strategies that effectively allow flexibility and meet the needs of target customers.
About NTT Data (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
NTT DATA (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or NTT DATA (Thailand) is a subsidiary of NTT DATA Corporation Co., Ltd., a global digital business and IT service leader, originally from Japan. NTT DATA has expertise in managing data networks and telecommunications at the forefront with over 139,500 employees worldwide, operating in more than 50 countries with experience serving leading companies, especially Japanese companies that have established in various countries around the world. In 2020, NTT DATA was ranked 6th in the global IT service provider market from Gartner. NTT DATA (Thailand) started as a technology system provider in payment solutions for debit and credit cards, including web-based and mobile applications, and has been trusted to serve financial sectors in the payment system for a long time. From such expertise, the company has been developed to serve customers in various industries, such as manufacturing, telecommunication, energy, and retail. As a result, NTT DATA (Thailand) has become an IT consulting company, including the design and development of technology solutions that are recognized with world-class standards, flexible to work as well as paying attention to quality and services for the best benefit of customers. For more information, visit the website https://www.nttdata.com/th/en and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nttdatathai.
Media inquiry, please contact