This role is to develop new business opportunities for Japanese Banks and Insurers in Thailand.
- Plan, set and Achieve Sales Targets and Marketing strategy
- Approach potential customers, maintain good relationship with clients and building new ones
- Send Monthly and weekly reports to Director
- Handle and resolve all customer issues regarding our products
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information and market conditions to management and customers
- Work closely with the Office team
- Coordinate with internal process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related field.
- 3-10 years of sales or presales experiences in Financial Industry.
- Experience in IT and/or Operation department in bank and/or insurance company.
- Experience in IT Industry is a plus. Experience in Japanese company and/or working for Japanese customer is a plus.
- Having excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Having coordination skill with multiple teams in company.
- Good interpersonal skill, Result oriented, Quick learner, Proactive Sales style, Marketing Analysis, Self-driven individual.
- Be able to drive and own a car
- Native speaker of Thai language
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese.
- Studying and/or working in Japan is a plus.
- Good skill in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Be able to go abroad for business trip
- Bangkok, Thailand (NTT DATA Thailand)