- Plan, set and Achieve Sales Targets and Marketing strategy
- Approach potential customers, maintain good relationship with clients and building new ones
- Manage Sales Team
- Send Monthly and weekly reports to Director
- Handle and resolve all customer issues regarding our products
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information and market conditions to management and customers
- Work closely with the Office team
- Coordinate with internal process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related field.
- Female age 28 or more
- 3-10 years of sales experiences in Software Industry, in Payment business is a plus.
- Having excellent communication and negotiation skill.
- Having coordination skill with multiple teams in company.
- Good interpersonal skill, Result oriented, Quick learner, Proactive Sales style, Marketing Analysis, Self-driven individual.
- Be able to drive and own a car
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good skill in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Be able to go abroad
- Japanese language skill is a plus
- Nonthaburi Bangkok, Thailand
(NTT DATA Thailand, Payment Business Unit)