Hyperledger Global Forum will offer the unique opportunity for more than 1,000 users and contributors of Hyperledger projects from across the globe to meet, align, plan and hack together in-person. Open to members and non-members alike, attendees will have the chance to talk directly with Hyperledger project maintainers and the Technical Steering Committee, collaborate with other organizations on ideas that will directly impact the future of Hyperledger, and promote their work among the enterprise blockchain community.
NTT DATA Session
Tuesday March 3, 2020 11:45am - 12:00pm , 106 A-B , Demo Theater
- Introduction of TradeWaltz
- TradeWaltz is the digital trade platform, which aims for 100% digitized international trade, initiated by 18 giant companies mainly in Japan which are doing international trade and NTT DATA. By connecting to TradeWaltz's API, companies can digitize and track trade documents rapidly on the platform. This platform handles 11 kinds of document as structured data, such as Invoice, Letter of Credit, Sea Waybill and so on. After several proof of concepts in Singapore and Thailand as well as in Japan, we started the trial service in Japan in October 2019. We are also expanding the services for covering a wider range of trade process and aiming for global cooperation especially with Southeast Asian trade platforms. Technically, TradeWaltz uses Hyperledger Fabric for sharing document data.
- Yoshihiro Narikiyo, NTT DATA
Tuesday March 3, 2020 2:50pm - 3:30pm , 102 A-B , Business Track
- Decentralized Trading Platform on Hyperledger Fabric
- TradingPlatform is a blockchain application about energy trading developed with HyperledgerFabric (1.4.3). Each node represents an Energy Trader and it works on the principal European OTC Energy Markets. The application guarantees the implementation of selective privacy on the publication of the energy offers. The identity of trader is anonymous during the publication of offers and guarantee the anonymity of the nodes. Furthermore, the solution provides the possibility to join other nodes in the network dynamically.
- Francesco Zicari & Francisco Spadafora, NTT DATA
Wednesday March 4, 2020 2:00pm - 2:40pm , 102 A-B , Business Track
- IoT+Blockchain: An Ongoing Project in Production
- Power flows and operational procedures in electricity distribution grids are controlled by tried-and-tested Industrial Control Systems (ICS) that are connected to a wide array of sensors and electrical machines. The critical operation of these assets is generally managed by Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), which send and receive data to the machines operating the grid, and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, in charge of the monitorization and data management of all events occurring during day-to-day operation of the grid.
SCADA systems generate a vast amount of information to be processed by a team of operators around the clock, providing invaluable insight on the state of the network and possible alerts to be looked out.
At everis we have developed and deployed a Blockchain project for a Spanish utilities company, in which SCADA systems send all data related to incidents in the grid to be processed by the Blockchain. Registering and timestamping incidents in a decentralized network can solve these intrinsic problems when it comes to network operation, for multiple companies are involved in the management of electrical grids. In this project we have leveraged the power of raw data proceeding from ICS combined with a trustless, transparent decentralized application in a Hyperledger Fabric environment.
To that effect, we have deployed a multi-node, multi-organization Fabric production environment, in which data stream directly from SCADA systems to the Blockchain through REST APIs without the need for any human intervention whatsoever. This production network can easily handle the flow of SCADA messages at a rate of 5000+ transactions per minute in an actual, operational environment.
- Roberto Hergueta, everis an NTT DATA company