Announcement of new Executive Leadership Team
June 16, 2022
NTT DATA Corporation
TOKYO – June 16, 2022 – NTT DATA Corporation's new executive leadership team decided by resolution of the Board of Directors and the Audit and Supervisory Committee after the 34th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on June 16, 2022 is as follows:
|Yo Honma||Representative Director, President and Chief Executive Officer|
|Shigeki Yamaguchi||Representative Director and Senior Executive Vice President|
・Technology Consulting & Solution Segment*1
Head of Consulting & Asset Business Transformation Headquarters*1
|Toshi Fujiwara||Representative Director and Senior Executive Vice President|
・Corporate Management*2 (CFO, CHRO, CRO, CIO, CKO)
・Technology Management*3 (CTO, CISO)
Head of HR Headquarters, Corporate Headquarters
|Kazuhiro Nishihata||Representative Director and Senior Executive Vice President|
|Katsura Sakurada||Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee member|
|Akihiko Okada||Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee member|
|Tomoko Hoshi||Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee member|
|Mitsuko Inamasu||Director, Audit & Supervisory Committee member|
|Masanori Suzuki||Executive Vice President|
|Yutaka Sasaki||Executive Vice President|
Deputy responsible for:
・Corporate Management*6 (CDO)
Head of Corporate Headquarters
Head of Strategy Office, Corporate Headquarters
|Hidenori Chihara||Executive Vice President|
・Public & Social Infrastructure Segment*4
Head of Public Headquarters
|Isao Arima||Executive Vice President|
|Naoyuki Mori||Executive Vice President|
Head of Financial Innovation Headquarters*4
|Katsuichi Sonoda||Executive Vice President*7|
Head of Third Public Sector, Public Headquarters*8
|Kazuko Inamura||Senior Vice President|
Head of Financial Strategy Headquarters*4
|Bob Pryor||Senior Vice President|
NTT DATA Services CEO
|Asako Toyoda||Senior Vice President|
Head of Global Governance Headquarters*4
|Yoko Tomioka||Senior Vice President|
Head of Sustainability Innovation Department, Corporate Headquarters*4
|Katsufumi Fukunishi||Senior Vice President|
Head of Telecom & Utility Business Sector
|Chieri Kimura||Senior Vice President|
Head of Global Sector*9
|Hiroshi Tomiyasu||Senior Vice President|
Head of Technology and Innovation General Headquarters
|Shigeru Mitani||Senior Vice President|
Head of Second Financial Sector*4
|Robb Rasmussen||Senior Vice President|
Head of Global Marketing Headquarters*4
|Kazuo Kakeya||Senior Vice President|
Head of Finance Department, Corporate Headquarters
|Chie Aoki||Senior Vice President|
Head of Second Public Sector, Public Headquarters
|Shuuichi Mochizuki||Senior Vice President|
Head of IT Services & Payments Services Sector
|Hiroshi Sugiyama||Senior Vice President|
Head of Manufacturing IT Innovation Sector
Head of Consulting & Marketing Sector, Enterprise Segment*4
|Friedrich Hoderlein Cabistany||Senior Vice President|
NTT DATA Europe & Latam, S.L.U. Director of the Board & CEO
|Takashi Hosotani||Senior Vice President|
Head of Third Financial Sector*4
|Masafumi Hamaguchi||Senior Vice President*7|
Head of Social Design Office*7
|Tadaoki Nishimura||Senior Vice President|
Head of First Public Sector, Public Headquarters*4
|Norbert Rotter||Senior Vice President|
NTT DATA Business Solutions CEO
|Marvin Mouchawar||Senior Vice President|
Head of Global Innovation Headquarters*8
- *1To be assigned on July 1st. Current assignment continued until June 30th. To be assigned on Head of Social Design Office from June 16th to 24th.
- *2Corporate Management includes responsibilities for business strategy, digital strategy, public relations, ESG promotion, legal, risk management (CRO), information management and intellectual property (CKO), human resources (CHRO), finance and investor relations (CFO), purchasing, and IT systems (CIO).
- *3Technology Management includes responsibilities for technology development and research (CTO), quality assurance, and information security (CISO).
- *4To be assigned on July 1st. Current assignment continued until June 30th.
- *5Current assignment continued until June 30th.
- *6Deputy Corporate Management includes responsibilities for business strategy, digital strategy (CDO), public relations, ESG promotion, legal, risk management, information management and intellectual property, human resources, finance and investor relations, purchasing, and IT systems.
- *7To be assigned on June 25th.
- *8To be assigned on July 1st.
- *9To be assigned on July 1st. Current assignment continued until June 30th. To be assigned on Head of China & APAC Sector from June 16th to 30th.
NTT DATA Corporation
Public Relations Department
The services, prices of products and services, specifications, telephone numbers, etc. for inquiries and other information included in news releases are the data available on the day of the release. This information may be changed at any time without notice. In certain circumstances, due to various risks or unexpected occurrences, actual results may also be different from the plans or projections in news releases.