NTT DATA Italia has supported IT education classes at universities in all through Italy. The purpose of this program is to promote IT education and diversity and inclusion. Our 28 volunteer colleagues held university lessons on technological topics from April 2019 to march 2020 supported more than 30 students per class in every event, some classes are about 50 students.Those universities are "Roma Tre University", "Elis" in Rome, UNICAL in Cosenza, Federico II in Napoli, University of Salerno, Politecnico and Bocconi in Milan; University of Genova, University Parthenope Pisa.
During the emergency period lessons were remotely continued. Below you can find the most important events in this period.
1. How to deal with web's critical issues: (University Parthenope Pisa)
2. Using the Secure Code Review to prevent software vulnerabilities (University Parthenope Pisa)
3. How to write an attractive CV (University Roma3 - Rome)
4. Business Agility: how to produce value with the agile method
5. Soft Skills: the silent heroes of Digital Transformation
We will continue to support universities every year.